Wednesday 1 June 2016

8 OF MY DESIGNS IN 2 MAGAZINES THIS MONTH....

A friend popped round, asked me if i had seen the Inside Crochet and Simply Crochet magazines this month....no but i had heard something


Hope you will vote for me
VOTING IS OPEN NOW

LET'S KNIT Magazine
British Knitting awards here

If you're a fan please vote for My first book
Granny Squares
Has been short listed for a British award for best Crochet Book 



 In total there were 8 of my designs in just 2 magazines and she said I had something in the third one too but she didn't buy that one...
lovely write up about my crochet thanks Claire
from Inside Crochet

 this little pot is an old design but I still love it
 the very popular TARTAN throw and Cushion from earlier this year
hanging in my dining room before its border was added
 and the 4 new designs just released





 and one of my Diamond designs was being used in their SUBSCRIBE NOW..and get the pattern and yarn as this months subscription gift

and the Rainbow Blanket....the complete pattern as part of the 
COMMIT TO KNIT 
charity campaign 


The original idea for the blanket

 Blowing in the wind after washing 
makes a great scarf too...


I did suggest she stop and help me sort my craft room out,
 but no support there..she was off to read her new magazines! lol 
can't blame her it's not a quick job....

the wall behind my Craft Room bed needs changing i think..lots of new designs to hang up for inspiration...
and so many boxes of samples need sorting....

8 comments:

  1. Wow....lots of beautiful creations there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh might have to go buy this mag. Your craft room looks just wonderful, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene, the subscription for the one might be a good buy..all that yarn to play with, thank you

      Delete
  3. Congratulations. You are getting famous with your designs.

    Have a great day, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret, thank you....it looks that way doesn't it? My book Granny Squares has been short listed too for an award....hope you will vote for me when voting starts on the 7th June? thats with Let's Knit Magazine

      Delete
  4. I bought the Simply Crochet at my local newsagents this month and I love the blanket, I did see the kit for it (I think( at Wonder Wool and I really do wish I had bought it. I think I may subscribe 'cos I love the freebie. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catssmudge, worth the subscription if you love the mag and can get the yarn and pattern...for the subs price...great bargain i think.
      You're welcome..love a freebie too x

      Delete